Our Jewels are made with love and care to last you a lifetime.
However, like all pretty things, our jewels require some love and attention to keep them at their best.
The King Creative jewellery is all finely manufactured with care.
- All of our jewellery is Hypoallergenic Sterling Silver 92.5 inset with white or black Cubic Zirconia.
- Our base metal is Sterling Silver 92.5
All of our jewellery is Nickel, Lead & Cadmium Free.
- Plating is either Silver Rhodium, Black Rhodium or 14 carat Yellow Gold. All plating is 0.03 Microns.
- Rhodium is used as an alloy to strengthen the silver as well as to provide tarnish resistance. Rhodium is considered a safe, hypoallergenic metal that, along with platinum and titanium, rarely cause allergic reactions. Gold is known for its electrochemical nobility, and resulting lack of reactivity. Thus, it is usually accepted to be a non-allergenic metal.
- Wear your jewels with joy and care - Avoid contact with perfumes, moisturisers, hair products and other chemicals.
- Do not wear while swimming, in shower, spa or sauna. Remove before exercising.
- Store in a safe, cool dry place.
- After time if the plating becomes dull or tarnished, your jewellery can be taken to a local jeweller for the plating to be re-applied.